Cancer CenterCall 256.629.4800
High-Quality Cancer Care, Close to Home
The North Alabama Cancer Center provides a wide range of cancer treatment and support services under one roof. With advanced technology and equipment, care is personalized and more precise.
We are committed to giving our patients their best chance at remission, recovery, and long-term quality of life. We are ready every step of the way, featuring:
- An infusion center and chemotherapy treatment
- Molecular lab for precision medicine and diagnostics
- Onsite pharmacy services
- Better imaging and detection through low dose and 128-slice CT as well as endoscopic ultrasound
- Advanced surgical oncology services at North Alabama Medical Center including breast, colorectal, hepatobiliary, lung, and prostate
- Cancer Survivorship Initiative to support patients and caregivers through all stages of survivorship
|Dr. Vic, Radiation Oncologist||Josh Purser, Chief Radiation Therapist|
|Tara Puckett, Radiation Therapist and CT Tech||Elizabeth Hurlbutt, Radiation Therapist|
|Brylee Green, Oncology Nurse||Pytina Hart, Oncology Nurse|
|Chastity Anderson, Receptionist||Ashley Kilpatrick, Financial Counselor|
|Kim Herring, Certified Medical Dosimetrist (CMD)||Jacob Haider, PhD, Medical Physicist|
|Stephen McNutt, Cancer Center Director|
Our radiation oncology technology has cutting-edge VARIAN radiation treatment with the TrueBeam linear accelerator for a full spectrum of radiotherapy for cancer care, including stereotactic radiosurgery/stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT), stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), image-guided intensity modulated radiation therapy (IGRT/IMRT), and image-guided 3D conformal radiation therapy.
The TrueBeam accelerator does stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) for cranial lesions, stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), and conformal therapy.